deep woody, earthy, & slightly sweet
Blend of sandalwood, palo santo, gardenia, atlas cedar, frankincense, patchouli, myrrh, ho wood, black pepper essential oils over an organic rose water base
WHAT IT IS
Scent Rituals aromatherapy is a line of self-care fragrances designed to be breathed in rather than worn. All-natural, non-toxic and vegan, this skin-nourishing spray can be used many times throughout the day whenever you need a mood-boost or moment of meditation. It’s mindfulness and meditation made easy by harnessing the power of essential oils and hydrosol-based scent, hand-blended and formulated by shocks of love’s founder, a certified aromatherapist.
Woo Woo Me is a meditative ritual with a deep woody melody of sandalwood, palo santo, and frankincense with a hint of gardenia. Good for sensitive skin and sensitive spirits, this self-care ritual is great for any time. This spray is formulated to help you check-in with yourself, as the top-shelf essential oils in the blend have been used for meditation practices for centuries.
Pro tip: Scent Rituals are a great ritual to adopt right after showering (they double as a face tonifying spray), before/after zoom calls (create or refresh your mindset), and as a mood spray or mask freshener.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well and hold bottle high overhead away from body
- Spray liberally, misting 8-10 pumps with each use
- Breathe in deeply while you spray yourself
- Repeat as needed throughout day for self-care
- Hand-blended in New York
- 100% plant based
- Sustainably sourced and packaged in recycled materials
- 1.7 oz / 50ml glass bottle
- Ingredients: distilled water, rose hydrosol, essential oil blend of atlas cedar, black pepper, frankincense, gardenia, ho wood, myrrh, palo santo, patchouli, sandalwood